to whom I love, my beloved, I shall rest my head on her shoulder and find symphonies in her breath. to whom I love, my beloved, I shall glorify the life in her eyes only if I wasn't blind to colours that exist. to whom I love, my beloved, I shall softly touch her hands when the world sings anthems of the eventual love we fall in. to whom I love, my beloved, I shall look at her like a bird looks at a sunset and feels comforted enough to go home. to whom I love, my beloved, I shall sit close to her and whisper my giggles as if I've never been in glee. to whom I love, my beloved, I shall talk to her and make conversations about how to love and love her the same way. to whom I love, my beloved, I shall sing songs on trails I've never been on and listen to the sound of her soul. to whom I love, my beloved, I shall not reply when she asks about the one I love because she answers the quest...
One must not return From the land of the vulnerable. For souls spent their lives Looking for colours only the blind poets could see. One must not run From the pain a chest encloses. For the numb, their lives Are only a book of information. Nonsense only the living feel. One must not burn From the monotony of life. For birds spend their lives Flying away from the ground They eventually have to land on. One must learn, This life passes faster Than it should pass.
amidst the white noise there lies a peace, there lies a piece of diminished words once spoken ; now too tired to be spilt out and too important to be not said. it's a hush and murmur of infinite reasons why life happened the way it did. there lies cracks, there lies hums of when a soul screamed ; now at peace with everything that once felt so wrong. it's a distortion and disturbance of finite capacities of why things felt the way they did.
Comments
Post a Comment